XCENTER DIGITAL attaches great importance to the privacy of each user and does not use personal identifiable information such as names, telephone
numbers, or emails in principle, unless the processing of personal information is supported by your consent, legitimate interest or any other legal obligation.
Who is the controller of personal data?
The controller of personal data is the company XCENTER DIGITAL, s.r.o., based in Podnikatelská 565, Praha 9 – Běchovice 190 11, IČ: 28236921.
Data Protection Officer: GDPR@xcenter.digital
What personal data do we process?
Identification data: first name, surname, company name, delivery or other contact address.
Electronic contact details: e-mail address, phone number.
We do not collect special categories of personal data such as information about ethnic origin, sexual orientation, etc.)
How do we collect personal data?
For what purposes do we process your personal data, based on what legal title and for how long?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
• Performance of contracts, i.e. in particular the supply of goods and services, on the basis of the legal title of performance of the contract, for the duration of the warranty, claim periods and other time limits;
• Support for the sale of products and/or services (marketing purposes), on the basis of a legal title of legitimate interest, for as long as our legitimate interest persists;
• The purposes set out in your consent to the processing of personal data on the basis of the legal title of consent and for the period specified in the consent.
How do we process and protect your personal data?
When processing your personal data, we have procedures and mechanisms in place to secure and protect it, in particular:
• We always process your personal data for a clearly defined and above-mentioned purpose, by specified means, in a specified manner, and only for as long as is necessary for the purposes of their processing;
• We process your personal data in a way that ensures the highest possible security of this data and that prevents any unauthorised access to your personal data
• We adhere to appropriate technical and organizational measures in our company to ensure a level of security appropriate to all identified risks; all persons who come into contact with your personal data do so only in accordance with the purpose of the processing and are obliged to observe confidentiality.
Who is the recipient of personal data?
We may transfer personal data processed for marketing purposes to third parties, who provide us with the distribution of marketing materials and the preparation of marketing events.
We may transfer personal data processed during pre-contractual negotiations or for the performance of a contract to our business partners involved in the given business case.
We may transfer personal data to our professional advisors or auditors.
What are your rights?
You have the right to request access to, rectification or erasure of your personal data, or restriction of processing and to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data you have provided to us at any time.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection against our conduct.
If any of the above rights are exercised, we will inform you in writing without undue delay of how your request will be processed.
Right to object to the processing of personal data
In addition to the above rights, you also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. An objection may be raised when the legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest. You can also object if we process your data for direct marketing purposes (based on the legal title of the legitimate interest).
If you object to the processing, we will no longer process your personal data until we have demonstrated compelling grounds for processing that outweigh your interests or rights and freedoms. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, we will stop processing your personal data for this purpose.
How can you exercise your rights?
For any request and exercise of a right, with regard to your personal data, you can contact our customer care service or for your more immediate service, you must submit it:
electronically, by sending an email to: GDPR@xcenter.digital